Layout

Friday, May 20, 2011

F.A.B. Fridays


Marriage
Contrary to popular belief, having a healthy marriage is a HUGE part of staying in balance. When the wife aint happy, nobodies happy, and the wife aint happy when she's failing to make her marriage a priority.  I admit, I'm guilty of forgetting about my husbands needs, and I'm not just talking about sex, although we all know that plays a MAJOR role in a mans happiness.  Men are such simple beings. They have only 3 major needs. To be appreciated, food in the tummy, and sex. As apposed to us women who have.. oh gosh,  I can't even count, let's just not even go there.
So my goal here is to be sure to plan a weekly date night, as well as focus on some things I can do to let my husband know I appreciate him.  I heard somewhere that when you're taking the time to serve one another in your marriage, your less likely to be so critical of each other.