Layout

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Madelyn Marie

Madelyn Marie, 

Words will never be able to describe how special you are to me. 
As challenging as you have been lately,
I would not trade any of this for a minute.
You have changed your Mommy and Daddy's life in more ways than you could ever imagine. 
You have become mommy's little sidekick,
 my best friend. 
As long as you are by my side, you are happy. 
Your larger than life personality is made known when you step into a room.
You prefer playing with all the boys, and that is fine by me.
 Watching you grow and develop into your own little person is amazing.
 You have momma's fair skin and daddy's ringlet curls, and THAT makes me weak at the knees.
The LOVE you have for your Grandma and Papa, melts my heart. 
You LOVE all things WATER.
Trying on shoes and playing with momma's jewelry is your favorite pastime. 
Your best friend is Dora.
 ABCs and Ring around the Rosie's are your favorite songs...
you like singing them over and over and over again.
5 little monkey's is a nightly MUST.
You ADORE babies and want to be near them every chance you can.
Mac and Cheese, Nuggets, and Grilled Cheese are your staples.
Seeing your beautiful smile every single day is the best feeling I could ever ask for.

I can't wait to see what the future holds for you Madelyn. 
I promise to hold your hand the entire way. 

Love,
Mommy